DSM is responding to the current COVID-19 situation by implementing measures to protect the health of our staff, whilst also maintaining a sense of calm and good spirits as they go about their business as usual.
We ask that our staff:
- Maintain general hygiene practices, such as regular hand-washing, cover cough or sneeze, and avoid physical contact.
- Sanitise our premises more frequently, such as wipe down door handles, keyboard, mouse, and surfaces in office, workshop and kitchen with disinfectant.
- Stay home if you have flu-like symptoms, such as headache, fever, cough, shortness of breath, muscle pain.
- Stay home if you have recently returned from overseas or been in contact with someone who has. Only return to work after a 14-day period has passed. Please do not hesitate to contact Management about your situation. We are here to help.
- Check in with one another to offer emotional support at this uncertain time.
As a Customer or Supplier, we request that you take the necessary steps to ensure that all your personnel visiting our workplace adhere to the following requirements without exception. This includes but not limited to:
- Customers collecting or courier contractors
- Suppliers and or transport contractors
Please DO NOT ATTEND DSM premises:
- If you or a household member have been in contact with a person confirmed with COVID-19. Please DO NOT ATTEND our premises for 14 days after the last contact with the infected person.
- If you or a household member have travelled overseas recently, please DO NOT ATTEND our premises for 14 days after arrival.
- If you have flu-like symptoms (respiratory symptoms, headache, fever, shortness of breath, cough, muscle pain) please DO NOT ATTEND our premises.
Further information and regular daily updates, including advice and resources, can be found on the Department of Health website https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert and we would very much appreciate your full cooperation to all the regulations that has been enforced by our Government.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation in supporting these requirements. If you have any questions, please contact Kylie Thomas or David Miller on 08 9457 1111.