When it comes to Machine Building we do it all. From consultancy and design through to manufacture and ongoing support, our highly skilled mechatronic & mechanical engineers handle the whole process.
New Machines, Equipment and Plant
We purpose-design and build custom equipment, special purpose turnkey machines, systems, manufacturing and assembly plants with a focus on accuracy and repeatability. We design, fabricate and assemble under the one roof and control the project from start to finish. Including;
- Software, Hardware, Control Design
- Control Panel Building, PLC Programming
- Machine fabrication and assembly
- Installation, commissioning and support
Existing Machines, Retrofit, Improve
We retrofit existing machines, design improvements, add-ons and adjustments to existing equipment to improve manufacturing, handling and control. Bringing financial benefits of extending the life span of equipment, machines and plant whilst making them safer, more efficient, and less labour intensive.
We count among our clients…
Ayres Composite Panels, Corescan, CSIRO, Siemens Healthcare, Sir Charles Gardiner Hospital, BGC Construction, Radiation Safety Services, Phillips Healthcare, Royal Perth Hospital, Toshiba Healthcare, BHP and Chevron.
We have carried out broad range projects including;
- Automated multiple tree planting machine
- Onsite geological scanning solutions
- Gamma radiation proof brachychamber lead door
- Advanced cataract needle design
- Composite panel machine building
- Industrial turning machinery
- When the City of Joondalup wanted to mechanise a 2 tonne dolphin statue on the edge of the ocean in Hillarys, DSM were trusted to build the solution.